A blog for lovers of both pets and crafty things

Mimi is one of my cats and biggest culprit of counter surfing, particularly while I'm trying to cook. I think the kitties love food as much or maybe even more than me. This blog is dedicated to Mimi, Gabby and Peat who are my little furry assistants with all my knitting, sewing, cooking and crafty projects.





Monday, August 13, 2012

Skin Care Quest- Puffy eyes

I have found that the best thing for my puffy eyes (which results in shadowy dark circles) is this little trick I got from guess who, Lisa Elridge!

So cheap, so simple, feels amazing.

Brew up some really strong green tea.  I use one bag in my teapot and let it sit for several hours. 
Pour into ice cube trays

to use:
Take a washcloth or thinner piece of cloth of some sort.  I use baby washcloths.
Pop a cube in
(I let mine melt a little so it starts to saturate the cloth)
Apply to puffs and also along brow bone

Feels so good and helps de-puff my eyes.

Check out before and after photos from this gal on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment