A blog for lovers of both pets and crafty things

Mimi is one of my cats and biggest culprit of counter surfing, particularly while I'm trying to cook. I think the kitties love food as much or maybe even more than me. This blog is dedicated to Mimi, Gabby and Peat who are my little furry assistants with all my knitting, sewing, cooking and crafty projects.





Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Target Shower Curtains

I'm obsessed right now with shower curtains at Target.  They range in price from $19 to $25.  Some of the fabrics are stunning.   I'm going to reupholster a chair with the blue one (see pic below.)  I already covered my cork board with it.  Another, I plan on making throw pillows with for my couch (second pic below.)  Oh the ideas.  Shoot, you could make clothes out of the stuff.  The ones I speak of are either 100% cotton or poly cotton mix.  As I continue to make more things out of them, I'll post.

Chair fabric
Throw pillows fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment